Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EddieTorr

No more pros at Lock Poker

Interesting development at struggling Lock Poker. Still think they offer some of the best freerolls, though infrequent, but concerns continue to grow about their survivability:

Lock Poker Removes Sponsored Pros From Website | Pokerfuse Online Poker News

never tried them out, but never heard super good things about them anyways. What are these sites thinking when they get rid of all the players' incentive to play on their sites? Are they trying to fail?

PokerOwned Master
    Hmm this is quite unknown site for me as well. How traffic is that by the way ?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Hmm this is quite unknown site for me as well. How traffic is that by the way ?
    Sometimes there's a whopping 200 people online. I won $70 in a freeroll there and can basically do nothing with it. They won't even let me withdraw it since there's a $150 minimum.

I noticed that a lot of the "pros" in the pro bounty freerolls weren't even playing. They've changed them again so there aren't bounties any more.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Sometimes there's a whopping 200 people online. I won $70 in a freeroll there and can basically do nothing with it. They won't even let me withdraw it since there's a $150 minimum.
    Even if you had 150, you'd be waiting for a year to get a check, if you ever even get it. Or trade it for its .15 cents on the dollar its worth. Save your time and energy, avoid lock poker at all costs
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Close this thread by talking about this shell game we give it a modicum of credibility

one of the lock pro went to bcp and play regular now. his screen name is lockprobam.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Lmfaoooo

I went ahead and uninstalled Lock from my computer - figured it was worth freeing up the disk space, given where Lock is headed.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast