Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Thumbs up New site for US and all Countrys

Good morning all, I was browsing yesterday and found this new little poker site..It's called FullFlushpoker.com..Traffic is small but they have freerolls and a Big $5000 freeroll tomorrow (Sunday) at 3pm est...Hope you find this helpful and good luck on and off the felts..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I've heard about Full Flush. It's part of the new Equity Poker Network. Thanks for the HU about the FR. I'll have to check it out.

Seasoned Veteran
    FFP has been having massive Sunday freerolls for a couple of months now, started as a 1k and seemed to go up like 500 bucks every week. I'd imagine now that they have opened up there cashier this huge freeroll will stop after this however they do seem to run a 25$ and 10$ freeroll alternating between them every two hours.

Good luck if you go to play the freerolls, like many public freerolls out there they are big donk fests so can usually expect to get sucked out on eventually unless you are running really well lol.

Seasoned Veteran
    Going to have t check this one out. After Carbon, there are so few options for us U.S. players.

Seasoned Veteran
    Is anyone able to download the software on Mac? It keeps telling me the file is damaged.

can u.s. players play at the new playboy poker site?

Experienced Member
    yes u.s. players can play

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for the useful info I probably will go and check the site out

it says there there own but there exactly like bet online. im not sure if they share player pools though but I hate there software. why did they have to pick that software

PokerOwned Master
    There's nothing running on the site but the free rolls. They arent offering ring games mtts or sngs yet. Min cash out is 50. You must email them to cashout

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast