Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

new promo at carbon

brand new promo at carbon! 1k frenzy freeroll every nite at carbon for the whole month of february! u need to either deposit, play 25 raked hands or play in 5 sit n gos to get a ticket!! make sure u go to player admin page and opt in for the promotion!! starts tomorrow!! good luck everyone! lots of free money!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Those freeroll really seem tremendous. At the same time they aslo have a SNG promotion if you put in some volume. Concerning their Last standing one i dont stand a chance as my bankroll starting from 0 dont enable me to play higher limits yet and consequently make it hard to earn VIP points even just 50

PokerOwned Demi-God
    seems like a pretty cool deal. I just don't have anyhting on carbon right now to play. I've only played prob. two freerolls in the past month there. I used to really like carbon but now not so much

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    another good thing about this promotion, is no rebuys or late registration!! keep the players to minumum!! and hopefully from players donking too hard!! LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so u could pay 5 of the cheapest sit n go hyper turbos and qualify for a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    so u could pay 5 of the cheapest sit n go hyper turbos and qualify for a ticket?
    Yup.

I'm excited about this! I found out cause I logged on and had been issued a ticket. My coworkers are gonna hate me even more with ANOTHER freeroll I'll be trying to play at work.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am glad to see a reason to paly more carbon used to do there games alot then they drops the freerolls and I have only been playing PO.

Experienced Member
    Looks like i'll be playing poker at carbon in the month of February lol. Its great to see the freerolls coming back.

PokerOwned Master
    I received a ticket too, but I am not sure if the ticket is good for 1 time only, or for all of the month ?
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think its a great promotion they are doing. very atttractive for new users

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast