Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar

The new merge software

So far I am not fond of the new layout/software that is on the merge sites. It is a bit difficult to navigate thus far I think, and some things that you were able to do before are no longer there, or I haven't been able to find it yet anywhere on the site. Wut does everyone else think of the new look?! *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

The new software has made merge unplayable for me because of the jet time errors, and the cure for it hasnt worked for me so I'm sad.

the new software for the lobby is hard to follow but I actually enjoy the tables more except looking at the hand history is hard to follow

Now that the software is working properly (for me anyway) I like it except for 2 things. One is my creidt card is no longer working for deposits. And 2, I want to be able to change my seat at the table.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I guess it will take some time to get familiar with it.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    paisley my cc does not work there now either,i have been depositing on carbon for almost 5 years,so it really sucks,
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I absolutely love the new software. Yes it has taken a day or two to get the bugs lag ect out and yes they could have done a better job with the release. But overall its 100% better to multi table, the lobbys are great, the filter system is the same as ftp and awesome. Easier to register for multiple games at once and know what your playing. Overall this was a big success and step forward of course there are issues with hh's, some lag ect but those are minor problems that are going to be fixed.

Banned
    i never have tried merge well carbon yes but merge no, and judging by what what your saying is its 50/50

this is awesome bring back usaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

I guess you have to get used to it like anything.I liked it when you could see your position in a tourney (in that little box)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast