Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

PokerOwned Veteran

New Jersey Based Poker Rooms

I was wondering if many on here have played on them. I am registered on 3. Here's my takes:

UltimatePoker - Not bad to play but absolutely no traffic. It seems like the only tournaments anyone plays is the daily freerolls (which attract less than 100 people) the Sunday 20 K and a few promotions.

888 - more traffic than Ultimate but I suspect its because they had larger freerolls and gave more promo money. My biggest problem here is that in the middle of playing the site will occasionally knock you off saying they can not validate you are in NJ. This is after you have already logged in from an NJ location and have started playing. I am afraid to play big money on this site. I might get knocked off in the middle of a big hand. Lesser hands also seem to win a lot on this site.

Borgota - Has the most traffic of the three I play. This is probably because it has a $1,000 cash freeroll and a $1,000 tournament bucks freeroll each night. I hate their tournament lobby. You can only see 6 games at a time and you have to open each to figure out the details. (Am I missing something here?) To see more games you have to scroll down which is very slow on my pc. It takes forever to review tournaments and sit and goes to decide which game you want to play.

The software on all of them seem good. Signed bonuses range from $12 to $25 in free play plus percentage adders to deposits.

Has anyone else played any of the other sites? What type of bonuses do they offer

PokerOwned God
    thanks for info which one of them is total rewards I think 888 you will get your comp points

musicmannn
    What is the rake like?

PokerOwned God
    so who all is moving to jersey now? far east but could be in the picture.

I'm in NY and steaming over the fact I can't play on these sites!

PokerOwned God
    I moved from new jersey to ny two years ago but my son still lives there planning a visit soon

PokerOwned Veteran
    Have not played on those yet but they sound good for now hopefully they stay that way
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    thanks for info which one of them is total rewards I think 888 you will get your comp points
    888 is owned by Caesars but I have not seen anything on the site about comp points. I am not a big fan of the site. Last week I got to heads up in a tourney when it booted me out saying it could not verify I was in NJ. I was in Borgata at the same time and had not problems with them.

I had about 70% of the chips in play by the time. It took me almost 15 minutes to get back in by then it was over. The difference between 1st and 2nd was $20 ($3 buy in $150 guarantee) Also because I was trying to get back in I neglected by Borgata game. Probably another $10.

I just can't see playing on that site until they fix that.

As for Borgata, I have found out they are associated with PartyPoker. They are still giving away a lot in freerolls. Easy to average a hundred a week with no risk.