Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: carbon poker

kamehameha3

carbon poker

Who here has a carbon poker acct. and if so what tournaments freerolls or sng's do you enjoy the most. I'm thinking of starting a br there but I'm not too familiar with their layout. Thanks in advance

PokerOwned Pro
    i dont have an act like this but i enjoy the most in my country freeroll , already i was in top 80 from 1500

i play there sometimes KAM, and i have an acct there, but only c ause one of myo ther groups used to have some games there. ALtho the next golbal gaming event is going to be there next weeek, where u have to play for a forum. its a group challenge. SO ill prolly play in that.ITS ok site,, its on the same network as feltstars,, where we play sometimes too.

Master Sergeant
    i think the sites garbage if you compare it to other poker rooms like fulltilt or pokerstars, i would say its a low end poker site.....never played there for real money thow so not sure how its like but from my experince i wouldn't wanna!!

I play there sometimes and some back when there were several frerolls,,,,had no prob cashing out after emailing proof of ownership of the account,,,,utility bill and drivers lic.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    the traffic is low there, but they offer badugi which I like alot so I drop in from time to time. Unless you are 12 years old I'd disable the smiley crap they got there, its really annoying.

PokerOwned Pro
    the traffic? really

PokerOwned Master
    I like the heads up, all in or fold, snake ladder and the bounty sit and go's but i really like the cash out tourney on FTp

kamehameha3
    didn't know they had badugi, might have to give that a shot!

hey i like the smilies they have there,, and on feltstars too, haha,, makes it easier then typing a lot in chat,, to get ur point across and its fun I never play there much, except if there s a special good frerolll,, like the global gaming event this weekend coming. i,ll prolly play that tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast