Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62733.97

Elite PokerOwned Member

myBet Poker is awful!!

myBet poker is an Ipoker room and it's probably the worst one from the network. I won a $10 free bankroll there from other site, ok I played a little and lost this initial banrkoll. I then deposited $20 using neteller, but for some reason, the restrictions of table was still on even though this was my own money. I won a little and they told me that I should do $75 of rake if I want to cash out my own money that I have deposited there! I played some more and ended up with less than $10 and I let it there until now that I was thinking to deposit again to cash out the rest of my money, but here what they say: You will have to wager the next deposited amount once in any of our products in order to request a withdrawal.
    I never heard any room that had requirements to cash out our OWN money!! All the other poker rooms that I won free bankrolls, if I lost the initial money, all the requirements is gone. Of course, I won't deposit again in this awful site and I'm just posting this message to warn anyone that is thinking in deposit there!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    myBet poker is an Ipoker room and it's probably the worst one from the network. I won a $10 free bankroll there from other site, ok I played a little and lost this initial banrkoll. I then deposited $20 using neteller, but for some reason, the restrictions of table was still on even though this was my own money. I won a little and they told me that I should do $75 of rake if I want to cash out my own money that I have deposited there! I played some more and ended up with less than $10 and I let it there until now that I was thinking to deposit again to cash out the rest of my money, but here what they say: You will have to wager the next deposited amount once in any of our products in order to request a withdrawal.
    I never heard any room that had requirements to cash out our OWN money!! All the other poker rooms that I won free bankrolls, if I lost the initial money, all the requirements is gone. Of course, I won't deposit again in this awful site and I'm just posting this message to warn anyone that is thinking in deposit there!
    ipoker?

The super-users there tend to leave you alone. Why did you lose? Did you get snippy with them? meh.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never heard of mybet poker site.thanks for the info

Let us know how it goes. I have never heard of it either.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

sounds strange kinda like the bs bodog put me through..

PokerOwned God
    never played there and more than likely i want ever..sry dude, gl on that

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    ipoker?

The super-users there tend to leave you alone. Why did you lose? Did you get snippy with them? meh.
    Never been on MyBet... played A LOT on CDPoker, years back... made a good living there. Was an iPoker site. Had to leave because of the Banking Restrictions imposed by The States. I miss iPoker... was easy pickin's. Won two 15K tourneys. Thay were a Sat afternoon item. I NEVER had a problem withdrawing... but that was years ago. Last I checked in there... they wouldn't let a "States IP" play in any real money games.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes, I hate mybet poker :/