Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

More Merge Bullshet: "removing rakeback entirely as of January 31st"

"CarbonPoker has decided to remove rakeback entirely as of January 31st, 11:59 PM EST. All players will be transferred from the rakeback program to the VIP program.

This change enables us to offer larger and more beneficial bonuses and ultimately allows for an improved distribution of bonuses to our players.
    Players can receive similar benefits and rewards as they would have with the rakeback program through our evolving VIP program. Removal of rakeback applies to all existing and new players. Please note that VIP points earned by players in the rakeback program are not transferable.
    If there's any additional help or resources you need, feel free to contact us at support:
    The CarbonPoker Team Email: [email protected]
    Site: Online Poker - Play USA Poker Games & Tournaments at Carbon Poker!
    "
    Got this email this week - if your a grinder on cash tables like I used to be - these rakeback payments can float you through hard times and earn you extra cash on top of your streaks. IT's bad enough they take like 10% or more from everything we touch. Rake back was saving me 35% off that rake. ITs bad for them as I will never generate rake like I used to for them (no more cash ring games) and just a general overall shetty feeling that they can just up their earnings on a awhim - whats this - like an extra $1 million a week for them? Greedy fks; their software sux and needs constant upgrades out of cycle - patches etc - customer service sux - payouts are slow and over priced. They reduced their $200 Free rolls to $50. On top of that I couldnt log into my carbon skin from home last night - just stalled. I go on Aced and play a $3.50 super turbo and get shifted into the blinds on 3 str8 table transfers ina row - I went from 25th place out of 70 to last in literally 30 seconds after going from $5k to $1.200 short stack. I emailed their support about it - it was like a bug - I mean in a live tourney would you really move someone 3x to blinds at other tables? in a row??

Not happy. No repsonse yet from them - I double up at $5k in that tourney and I go into the top 10 and a payout. It just screwed my whole tourney up. Had 102 as one of my final 3 hands with all-ins in front of me. Toally screwed - had to go all in on last hand with like j4 off.

Yea laser they have us by the balls,,, without a doubt they have got greedier than they were. Myself being from the USA I haven't got very many choices as to where I can play. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to hear back from support. I can't wait for Hero to comeback, now that guy knew how to please his customers.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    A couple of years back, I was never part of the rakeback because I think it required you to deposit (no entirely sure why I wasn't part of it). So it doesnt affect me and when they say they are going back to the VIP program, is that when they adjust your balance everyday according to your rake? I used to love that!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that is not what i signed up for!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    And how come my flush draws NEVER hit. I've NEVER hit a flush draw on Carbon. It's straight bull.

PokerOwned God
    in 2 words"fakk carbon"...

TON is Gone.
    I think what is happening here is they see Fulltilt back in the game (almost), and the US market opening up again (legaly) in the not to distant future. Hell, their having enough trouble now! I suspect they know they won't be able to compete with the big boys down the line and are grabbing as much cash as they can before they go tits up. I don't plan on kipping a big bankroll with them going forward.

PokerOwned Master
    mergee is terrible the worst beats the worst software ever so rogged

Experienced Member
    merge is total cheat site

PokerOwned God
    looks like I have to cash out my balance and play somewhere else

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast