Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Money Loss due to Carbon Site Crash

On April 26th, when Carbon's site went down for a few hours did anyone lose money due to this? I personally lost about 10% of my BR in two separate Sit and Gos and I've been trying to request a refund. Has anyone ever been successful at getting a refund when something like this happens or has this ever happened to you?

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I wasn't on during that particular downtime, but when I have been in SNGs on Merge during a server fail, they have refunded entry fees. I didn't request it, it just showed up in my account the next time I logged in.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Actually, it's been a net gain every time it's happened for me, because I was unlikely to be itm in that particular tourney, so I was going to lose my buyin anyway. I just hope nobody saw me kick the server cord out of the wall.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    On April 26th, when Carbon's site went down for a few hours did anyone lose money due to this? I personally lost about 10% of my BR in two separate Sit and Gos and I've been trying to request a refund. Has anyone ever been successful at getting a refund when something like this happens or has this ever happened to you?
    Carbon is good bout things like this when the error is on their end. But, as all the sites were having net issues, they will chalk it up to 'force major' (spell check please)

Hope u get sumthing tho.

PokerOwned God
    I have seen this happen and those players usually should get an email with instructions on how to claim any refunds. I have seen emails like this, but I have never had it happen to me at a mtt or sit n go. So best to check your email, look here for tips and contact carbon.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    They should have issued a refund that day
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Banned
    If bovada give out $22 tickets to people in a freeroll during problems, then carbon should give you something at least I would say. But like cookies says it depends if it was on their end most likely.

Any decent site would make sure to compensate the players who were victims of the downtime. Hopefully Carbon comes through with some cash for you
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned God
    they should fix it, but they dont. Bovada owes me a $22 ticket they gave everyone but me.. it was ridiculous!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Didnt happen to me but I hope you get some compensation for that. Usually I get screwed with the connection and theres nothing they can do about that. It might be on my end but its so frustrating when it happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast