Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minted Poker's Free $30 prize pool step tickets

Minted has a great way to build a bankroll without depositing by playing their step sngs. Because Minted has low traffic it's best if Pokerowned players that are interested in the $30 step 6 sng's play them together to avoid long waits.The way this will work is all Pokerowned people interested need to stock up on as many step 4's as possible.
    Then we all log on to play as many step 5's as possible, getting us to the last step. The final step will be all interested Pokerowned players choose a time to play the step 6's worth $30 for the top 3 players. If anyone is interested in this please pm me so that I can coordinate a schedule.
    Last edited by StephyMarieC; 01-26-2012 at 06:39 AM.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    I'm in =) great job sis

sounds fun let us know what comes of this
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Corporal
    sounds good!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sounds good, i'm in also. Step 3's also take awhile to fill so if people are having problems getting step4's because of this, maybe you can arrange some times for those also? Plus, i posted this in thread last time we tried this, but i'll repeat it here, if you are new to the minted steps, getting step2's are effortless. There is no limit to how many you can play, unless they changed it, so I would just register for the max allowed at once at the end of the night, then go to bed. When you wake up, you'll have a few step2's just from sitting out. Anyway gl to everyone trying this, hopefully this will work and we all can get a br going on minted.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Sounds good, i'm in also. Step 3's also take awhile to fill so if people are having problems getting step4's because of this, maybe you can arrange some times for those also? Plus, i posted this in thread last time we tried this, but i'll repeat it here, if you are new to the minted steps, getting step2's are effortless. There is no limit to how many you can play, unless they changed it, so I would just register for the max allowed at once at the end of the night, then go to bed. When you wake up, you'll have a few step2's just from sitting out. Anyway gl to everyone trying this, hopefully this will work and we all can get a br going on minted.
    there's a limit of 8 tables at max...lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudyMinded View Post
    there's a limit of 8 tables at max...lol
    Yeah, that 's what i meant by reg for max allowed, but once you play them you can reg for more, no daily limit like carbon. I reg for 8 this morning and closed it, will see how many step2s i get after work.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    I have nearly 70 Step 2's from doing this. It is effortless. I'm definately in as well for free money. Let's get the ppl set, schedule's set, and go rape the money off of minted. Great idea girls.

PokerOwned Pro
    hmmmm sounds like an interesting idea, i may try this sometime and join u guys...

PokerOwned God
    i will download it and see what i can do to contribute sounds like a good idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast