Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Poker Stars Bankroll

Ok guys, I need some help. I have freerolled bankrolls at many sites. I have never deposited. I am quite proud of this fact, however, I cannot for the life of me get anything going on Poker Stars. So, I am turning to you for advice. The freerolls there are nearly impossible with so many entrants, and private freerolls are very rare. I have been offering 3000 PokerOwned Points for a $5 transfer, but nobody has taken up my offer.

Any suggestions (besides depositing)?

PokerOwned Pro
    ask fabstery mby he help u now he play on PS when ftp off

Banned
    FFPokershop | Free Poker Money! you can do surveys for pokerstars $$ !

PokerOwned Master
    do the pokerschool online stuff, you can build your bankroll up to about 5.00 in a couple months lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    why not taking the money from other sites / freerolls and put it in PS ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Maybe you should use the money that you won in freerolls on others poker rooms and make a deposit on poker stars. At least, that's what I did.

Banned
    I had this same problem for the 2 years i was playing..i guess it has to do w software or something idk but i could start from nothing and build as high as i wanted to on full but on pokerstars i couldnt seem to get pass that much money..its strange pokerstars was the only room i couldnt make profits on

Banned
    oh by the way thank you for that website suckmyyyyy im gonna try get some cake funds

Banned
    Noooo problemo! He usually does redemptions from like noon eastern to 10pm eastern

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks for all the ideas guys! Surveys never work for me because of my country, do those sites offer videos or acct. sign-ups for pts like here or are they only surveys? And depositing with the cash I've won at the other sites is an OK idea too I suppose, but I really don't want to withdraw at Carbon because I have won about what I need for a full bankroll there ($1,500). And the other sites are difficult to withdraw, since I have not deposited. I will try to continue trading pts. and check out some of the other ideas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast