Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Merge Aggravating the Crap out of Gottimhimmel

Pretty self-explanatory. Merge is aggravating me like no other today. Played 5 Hu sit and gos that all would not load. It was going good for a while there and now it's lagging like no other again.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Your not the only one... Have had 8 MTT's just completely shutdown today and havent received refunds... Have others that just lag out... Have witnessed a 70 min break then blinds bigger than the highest stack...

This is just completely absurd that they are USING CUSTOMERS MONEY to freaking beta test there software and its getting nowhere in 3 days......

yea ive already sent emailed demanding reimbursement....but im sure theyll give me some bs excuse and run around email....they better fucking pay me back the funds I lost due to lagg and bs....

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, it was having issues yesterday too. Obviously they have bugs to work out.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Yea, I think I'm going to wait a few days to get back on Carbon.

not sure why u all playin tourney already,, i woudnt trust it at all yet, for a turney. i played a few min here and there at hi lo cash tables,, and thats it right now tho,.. i hope u guys get ur refunds tho

Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    Pretty self-explanatory. Merge is aggravating me like no other today. Played 5 Hu sit and gos that all would not load. It was going good for a while there and now it's lagging like no other again.
    not to be an ass but after the first 2 I would have called it and thought this is not right

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

there software was messed up to begin with even before the update, this just showed there true colors

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    ... Played 5 Hu sit and gos that all would not load. It was going good for a while there and now it's lagging like no other again...
    huh? this is super confusing ...

1) how do you play something that doesn't load?

2) then in the next sentence say it was going good for awhile?

most of your post I can follow the logic (even when I disagree with it) ... this post is kinda schizo

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    No, this post is not sir. And you insult me and my intelligence.

1. I reg'd for 5 separate HU sit and go's. I did not actually "play" them. They got stuck on the black loading screen and a couple hours later were refunded.

2. By "Going Good", I just was referring to a couple hour time span where the lag wasn't a major factor; but then it later started lagging again, ending (as you know) in them shutting down all of the SnG and Mtts (One of which I was playing in and was shutdown)
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast