Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

merge suspened me

Merge suspended my accounts with them. They say for security reasons and that is all. It said to contact them which I did. They will not give me a reason or open my accounts with them. I am deemed and can no longer play or open any new accounts with them. They will not answer anymore of my emails either. Has this ever happened to anyone else before. I just dont understand.

they might just want you to send in verification, I am pretty sure I have seen this before.

The above would most likely be the case as long as you have no more than one account on each site.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

*ahem* k im done
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    This happened to me about a year ago. I could not get an answer to why they did it either. They just kept emailing back saying this decision is final.

#NiggasInParis

wow, kathy, sorry to hear that. i have heard of that happening to peoppole, before tho,. usualy becasue merge thinks their account was hacked,, but then they get it sorted out tho later. sooory they are not even answering ur emails at all to explain. hope u get it worked out !!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    azreal1,

I guess it is true about what people say about you. lol lol

PokerOwned Pro
    that sounds brutal.. hopefully you didnt have any money left on your account! this hasnt ever happened to me b4, but i've heard of other ppl having the same problem.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I have got banned form chat(i have no tolerance for dummies) but never from playing. are you sure you are not a terrorist or something? sorry, and hope it works out!

Banned
    get your accts verified, will probably fix it, never happened to me so i have no real advice otherwise, gl.

Experienced Member
    yea some time they will do that if you log in from a lot of ips so try to stick with one try not to play at more then one pc

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast