Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Thread: Merge software

Merge software

It is possible to run 2 different merge website at the same time?

no.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

No, it is against their terms of service.

Banned
    I don't think you can run any two sites that are on the same network, merge, revolution, winning, all of them is like that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You can, but it's not recommended, plus they won't stop ya cause I used to do it with Hero and Carbon, but I do have two legal addresses though (3 if u count one in Australia, which has same restrictions as US) lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im pretty sure the ban hammer will be waiting if you find a way to get around it...dont do it! lol

u can have multiple accounts on any net work that offers multiple skins, but u cant open 2 skins on the same network at the same time...and if u could open 2 skins on the same network then it is shady as can be....

ummm yeaa you can open more than 1 skin @ a time!!! i see morons doing it all the time here!! sandboxie=more than 1 merge skin @ 1 time!! same sn's or very sim to others !!! merge is just shady

Like customtables said, you can use sandboxie to open multiple skins. Also, I don't think it's explicitly against the TOS unless you are playing at the same table or in the same tournament on two separate skins.