Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Veteran
    i truly cannot decide if i think merge is rigged, or just infested with fish who will donk out in some sort of mental masturbation. All that i can say is i have been through two streaks on this network so far of bad beats that defied any form of statistical 'normal' by more than three standard deviations, which moves into the range or true astronomical probability

That being said, I have had much more success since switching to a different amount and format to play for within the last two weeks.

All things being equal, i prefer live play 1000.00% more than online play - if a dealer is spiking cards, he gets his ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    going to break this down real easy POST Black Friday there came of wave one new US poker players and Merge was the only sites they could play on which means you have a new wave of noobie poker players who have no concept of how the game is played. Now that is not Merge's fault. Pretty much we need to figure out how they play and take that free money which in the end is free money. They are handing us money if you really think about it, we just need to adapt and figure out the best spot to get it. Nobody just gives you money you have to earn it sort of speak. GL all
    VERY valid point. Merge sites have been the "boutique rooms" that caters to every kind of player imaginable. People are quick to jump to conclusions and conspiracy theories when they experience variance for any extended period of time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    @ poKAnstriKtA
    pretty sure its not rigged,my guess is that with the amount of new players that you are just running into more inexperienced players than normal.I think maybe you need to remember that poker is a fluid game you need to change your play other wise you wont be able to keep up.Of course I have taken some pretty bad beats too but thats just the game.Also how do you think that 1000 hands is enough of a sample maybe try after 10k then repost the results....
    Live today like it is your last........

PokerOwned Master
    Merge is easily rigged the odds are totally off

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I heard that merge has a group of players under its belt that plays FOR the team and Wins for the team. Anyone else read this somewhere?
    I can't recall what magazine I read it from.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    im sure theres threads on EVERY site out there saying this sites rigged, or that one is. I just started back up online last week, and really don't see much of a difference from 6 years ago on pokerroom.com, PS and FTP. There was always the Q7 and J4 showing up everywhere and getting stellar flops the, no different now, That's why I play those hands at least to a flop. IMO its online poker, theres fish, donks, newbs, and in general, looser play. I know I play looser online versus live.

Quote Originally Posted by rdog1797 View Post
    Merge is easily rigged the odds are totally off
    So you've compiled and analyzed the data to prove this claim? I'm impressed, and hope you share it with the rest of the forum.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123