Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Merge network is where you shouldnt deposit!!

PokerOwned God
    Its not like Americans have a lot of online choices ... having said that ... I am not planning on depositing there anytime soon.

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Yea perhaps you should have kept reading. First of all the part you posted was back when they got overwhelmed with new users etc, now had you kept reading to present time you would read this Merge Gaming Network reviews | PokerScout this is what its like now according to your source. At any rate, its what we got to work with right now for the US and I think it'll be alright. Im still investigating the situation. I do know someone who recently made a withdraw so Ill check and see whats been goin on with that and report back. I believe they've got it together a bit more now. I don't think they want to drive away users as this is simply bad for business. I definetly remember back when people were saying it was taking forever, all Im sayin is thats not what they're sayin these days.

yeah tell me about it. merge is bad for deposits and cashouts, but its not like us US players are overwhelmed with options to deposit. thats why i keep them really small, like 20 to 30 bucks and when i gt it up to about 100 i cash out and make another dwposit. then i wait 4 to 6 weeks for my check.

PokerOwned God
    Never deposited there so far, just got free money there

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah for right now i think all us usa players are gonna have to deal with it. better than nothing i guess

Sergeant
    why not whats wrong with merge

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Donīt know either, maybe the cashout process donīt work properly ?

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i have been playing carbon for 3 years,most of my losses were due to my bad play ,i won dollar dazzler 2 times in a week back when it 1st started,i got a check from them it took two months but i got it and it cashed good.why on that review is cindy tellin ppl poofys real name ,does not pertain to the subject,is this gal really so bored or miserable that she is constantly starting some crap,i been here a short minute but i like most of the ppl that i met so far, i think zab has done a great job creating a good place for us to have fun and a chance at wiining a little dough,pppl save your drama for your family,we are here to relax and play poker.
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Demi-God
    as a rule if i cant freeroll into a br the site goes buhbye
    and now since blackfriday it has gotten tougher to withdraw at most sites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast