Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Why deposit when u can easily work a roll through FR and redemptions here. I deposited 300 on merge after Black Friday but once I found PO and Zab Ive built rolls 50 times and lost it, but can get back in the game if u can figure PO out.

Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    i have been playing carbon for 3 years,most of my losses were due to my bad play ,i won dollar dazzler 2 times in a week back when it 1st started,i got a check from them it took two months but i got it and it cashed good.why on that review is cindy tellin ppl poofys real name ,does not pertain to the subject,is this gal really so bored or miserable that she is constantly starting some crap,i been here a short minute but i like most of the ppl that i met so far, i think zab has done a great job creating a good place for us to have fun and a chance at wiining a little dough,pppl save your drama for your family,we are here to relax and play poker.
    Well said Dip
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Well said Dip
    yes ab me an yu both been there a long time i never had no problems other than a few badbeats and some dumb decisions on my part,so ppl if yu dont trust or like ,why are yu playin there
    win if yu can but always play fair

If you want to cashout easily you need to do your first deposit, but merged site got an aweful system.
    I can't cashout before I deposit.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    If you want to cashout easily you need to do your first deposit, but merged site got an aweful system.
    I can't cashout before I deposit.
    There is something wrong there, you should be able to cash out.
    Me and a friend of mine were joking last year because I had won a buy in event for over a hundred and just wanted to transfer some off to put on FT and he was cashing out. I actually had to deposit to get the transfer rights, and all he had to do was send in a copy of his ID, not deposit and he withdrew.
    I just thought it was odd, I would have thought it would have been the other way around.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Uninstalling Merge from my computer after winning $100 there, was still the best thing to do.

Too many holes and hoops to jump through to make it worth it.

No Poker is better than playing Merge.

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    I've never made a deposit but have withdrawn a couple of times,,,,took awhile to get it , but got it.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice job to all of those who never deposited lets keep it going

PokerOwned God
    I'm pretty sure the withdraw issues is not limited to Merge ... post Black Friday. Cakes 500 min requirement for US players is BS for example.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Only made a 20.00 deposit won it 2x over so I'm out nothing.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12