Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

CUSTOMIZED TABLE & CARD THEMES for Black Chip Poker, America's Cardroom, TRUE POKER

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone on here who plays at WINNING POKER NETWORK sites that I have found a way to create new THEMES for BCP, ACR, and TRUE.

If you want, I can create your custom theme for you. You send me the kind of table you want, the background image you would like, tell me if you want the table transparent or semi-transparent, and what you would like the back of the cards to look like and I can create this for you.

Then, I will provide instructions for how to get the theme working in your poker client

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DragonDog; 03-06-2014 at 04:24 AM.

I have decided that I would charge either 2,500 PO points for each theme/card customization or $5 BCP, ACR, or TRUE POKER transfer. Or, if you are trying to get rid of your LOCK funds, the cost would be $25 in Lock Funds.

So you will get one table theme and one change of the backside of card for the stated transfer amounts above. You supply the background you want, the kind of table you like and its transparency as well as the kind of image you'd like on the backside of the card and I will do the rest. Then, after I have been transferred the funds, I will send you the theme and tell you how to install it.

I think I will just stick with the ones that are on the sites. It's to busy to sit at the table and have to look at all those colors.

PokerOwned Master
    Thats super cool. Though I play just on Pokerstars, that is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    I think I will just stick with the ones that are on the sites. It's to busy to sit at the table and have to look at all those colors.
    No you dont' understand. YOU GET TO CHOOSE the background image....you email me the image you want and I can make it your default theme. If you like a different kind of table you can send me a pic of the table you want and I can give you that table. If you want a different backside of the card, you send me the image you want and I can change that too....

So it is completely customizable. I can create pretty much whatever you want.

What inspired me to do this was the facf that I was getting tired of being brainwashed by having to stare at "BLACK CHIP POKER" text 24/7. when you play over 100,000 hands, it is nice to not have that logo staring you in the face the whole time.

I have created an entry in the marketplace. If you plan on being with black chip poker (or America's Cardroom, or TRUE Poker) for a while, customizing your theme can make you feel more comfortable.

I have added this item to the marketplace. Try it out. I think you'll be happy you did