Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Merge is loaded with top notch players.

I am sure you thought that this was a joke as you probably only encounter super fish. In mtt's over $33 however, there are imo over 200 super solid players. It is tough to ascend the ranks with so many sharks compared to the small traffic onmerge. I was looking at Poker Maximus, and I saw over 50 super sick sharks. The guy 1Troy1 who plays and has over 100,000k this year already is actually somewhat weak compared to some of the beasts who only play sporadically. The fact that multiple players in the Poker Maximus series are going deep super deep in a high % of mtt's played proves they are a major cut above the rest. I only hope 1 day I can absolutely tear it up like these guys. I saw even today that the top 50 in major PM5 mtt's have the same people like Bearmule, Bodybagzz, BeachandBong, JvForbing, Saramar, AAtopshotAA, and a few other super sick players all making deep runs in over two majors today. It just goes to show that in a well structured tournament the elite cream of the cream rises to the top. I hope I attain that level of PAWNAGE in the next year. I wanna be the absolute best here and I know from standardized testing that I mentally have what it takes. I however will have to put in some serious volume and studying; as well as use solid BRM. BRM and not tilting are IMO the only two things that are holding me back. I am inspired by these aforementioned players.... they are truly a cut or two above even some of the top ranked players on Merge OPR LB. I don't know if I inspired anyone else, but I am even more psyched about putting in more volume and absolutely crushing PO FR's this , month and probably next month as well. Take care friends.... If in the future you care to stake me on either BCP/JS/PokerHost LMK. I am ready to play a ton of poker now that school is out. Ricky Bobby said it best, " If you aren't first you're last"

I believe you can accomplish being a pro with very hard work and like you said volume and BR Management. Good luck man!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

All players make mistakes its just how many. I think all those super sick players are beatable especially if you use a hud and can run a leak tracker on them. The best in the world only cash like 20-40%. So yea I hope you make a run at em and show yourself you got what it takes to run with the big dogs. I personally will probably play a maximus event or 2 but prolly huge field small buy.

PokerOwned God
    It's possible to make constant cashes for good money in tournaments. The problem is most struggle with bankroll management.

Experienced Member
    Definitly agree there are some good players on Merge, can't wait for legal online poker to come back!

I am always disappointed with my own results on Merge...

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    It's possible to make constant cashes for good money in tournaments. The problem is most struggle with bankroll management.
    Totally agree with that statement I feel I can crush like sickread mention but my brm is terrible but has improve lately lol but gl sickread on your quest

what is a poker pro ? ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

they aint what you think they are, your a retard for thinking they are that way.

Like said even the best pros only cash around 20% and not much more if mainly under that 20%. So thats kind of scary honestly to see the same names making cashes IMO and sounds VERY fishy to me
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast