Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

MERGE Gaming Concern - Words for the Wise

I don't know how many of you have noticed the signs of MERGE maybe leaving the US market, but something is going on. Many of you may have already noticed over the past few months that most of the MERGE sites won't allow new US players, that withdrawals have been taking several weeks to complete, and that Customer Support Issues are frequently full of rote responses that don't really address the issues you may have emailed them about. Now, over the past few days, most of the MERGE sites are eliminating Visa as a deposit option. Carbon, Aced, PDC, which PO supports, and most of the other MERGE sites no longer take Visa cards of any kind. The two that I play on most of the time, Felt Stars and Hero, show Visa as a deposit option, but deposits are almost immediately denied. I doubt that MERGE has any Visa processors to work with right now. At best, all of these things, IMAO, are warning signs of at least some real concern on MERGE's part about Black Friday type events happening to them. At worst, they may be planning on leaving the US market. In any event, I sure wouldn't want a big bankroll sitting on any MERGE site right now. Anyone else have comments?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not going to happen!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    Not going to happen!!!!!!!!
    LOL!! Any facts to back up your comment, or just trying to get points?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am having problems depositing even with using quick pay money gram. currently have support looking in to the problem, but at the moment i have money sitting in limbo on money gram waiting to be deposited.

I really don't trust any of these sites since what we experienced with Full Tilt. But I trust em' enough to play freerolls and shit still.

Banned
    FYI -
    I also forgot to mention that Lock Poker left MERGE over the summer and Lock was one of the more successful sites. Also, just read that the CEO of Merge Gaming resigned in September, but Merge hasn't released a press release about it yet. Pretty fishy.

Well DUH, if you r from us u never have any kind of br sitting on any site. You born yesterday? I sell, trade or dump immediately, just so i don't lose it. Like i said, You born yesterday? JustSayn
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Merge withdrawls have always taking a long time. I dont deposit so not sure why visa left. I know the checks come from canada and there are good. Im waiting on another check and want to cash out more, ive been using gdmp for po players and that works. If they do leave thatll suck ill have to find a job dont scare me, gl all

I dont think it will be any time soon but if congress does let state by state make their own decisions on online poker,and merge sees this coming I think thy would tighten up and try to save as much money as they can.So I do think there could be reasons behind some changes going on.125 seat fr down to 50.200 dollar fr down to 5o.No bad beat jackpot.No vip points bbs to rebuild your br....and Im sure we will see more changes coming soon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 19neverumind57 View Post
    I also forgot to mention that Lock Poker left MERGE over the summer and Lock was one of the more successful sites.
    They didn't just leave Merge for another network. They bought the Cake network.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast