Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Looking for Opinions for another Poker Site.

I'm thinking of branching out to another site, looking for tournament options, soft players and payout reliability. I don't play cash games. I already play a lot on Carbon and Bovada. My choices that I'm considering are BCP, Juicy and Full Flush. Which would you pick and why?

Nothing personal, but please only "Real" poker players respond. ROFLMAO Thanks y'all
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I think you should definately go for BCP because there's decent traffic. They run tourneys through most of the day. Not a whole lot of tourneys tough. Soft players there too.

bovada, bovada, bovada... nothing else

its got the action, its got the most players... bovada is the ONLY option for the USA

pokerscout.com is all u need
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    bovada just like this guy said, but bcp is also fine too to split some action on, there are a few good tourneys

PokerOwned God
    BCP has some good traffic and the PO tourneys as well...

Out of those, adding BCP to your portfolio would be the best, gives the p2p for staking/selling options (also has good gtd tourneys with VERY easy, albeit lower, prize pools to reach), and a good way to interact with players. I wouldn't get rid of carbon or bovada, carbon an awesome grinder site, bovada got the volume players and soft ring, but with those 3, honestly you're set

Saw your other needs and remembered, these are the 3 most reliable for payouts too, so def stick to these, and GL
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Master
    I would prefer the BCP sites instead of bovada which I like too but you cannot track players and make notes on them cause they do not use player names anymore.

yea i know what you mean i like knowing who i'm up against it helpes when you know your playing against or it does for me

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I don't know what you mean by real poker players Phil Ivey ain't posting on poker owned ,since I'm getting 5 points I'll give you something that's worth it ,if you go through the right channels you can 500 week free roll on BCP AND 2000 freeroll monthly and there's more traffic since your linked in with ACR.