Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

this MAY HELP ANSWER SOME Full Tilt questions now>>>>>

This is a compilation of information from Full Tilt Poker on the recent withdrawal from the United States market.

As a US resident, can I play at Full Tilt Poker?
    Full Tilt Poker is unable to accept ‘Real Money’ play from customers residing in the United States.

If I move outside the United States, can I play at Full Tilt Poker?
    Yes. But your existing account and balance will not yet be available on logging in.

You will be required to provide sufficient proof of relocation, including your photo identification and proof of residency at your new address. You can then use non-US funds to play from outside the US. And, after return of your US funds, you will be able to use those funds as well from outside the US.

I am a US resident but am travelling overseas. Can I play at Full Tilt Poker while outside the US?
    No. US residents are not permitted to play for real money at Full Tilt Poker.

Can I play at Full Tilt Poker through a VPN or similar workaround?
    No. Players caught doing so are subject to having their account closed and funds forfeited.

Can I still play for play money?
    Yes. You can still play at play money tables at Full Tilt Poker.com. However, you cannot enter any Freerolls.

Any new US players who wish to play for play money can open an account at Full Tilt Poker.net.

My Account Balance
    When will I be able to withdraw my account balance?
    Full Tilt Poker is diligently working on facilitating the withdrawal of funds for US Poker Players. This is our top priority and we’ll have a further update in the week commencing Monday, May 2nd.

Can I transfer my funds to another player outside of the US and have them withdraw it for me?
    No, player transfers by US players are no longer permitted.

What will happen to my withdrawals that have already been requested?
    We are diligently working to determine the status of any unprocessed withdrawals. Once confirmed we will return the funds to your Full Tilt account balance and contact you.

Tickets, Bonuses and Promotions
    What will happen to my Ring Game Tickets, Tournament Tickets and T$?
    All Ring Game Ticket balances will be converted to real money before your withdrawal. This includes any Ring Game Tickets that have expired since Friday, April 15th.

Any tickets purchased after Friday, April 15th, will be refunded in the currency they were purchased in.

All remaining unused tournament tickets and T$ will be converted to cash and added to your real-money balance.

What about my unclaimed bonuses?
    Any purchased bonuses will have the unclaimed portion of the bonus refunded in the currency in which they were purchased.

How will my Black Card and Iron Man statuses be affected?
    Your Black Card status (including your 500-day rolling average) and your Iron Man ‘continuing months’ will be maintained as of Friday, April 15th, should you be able to return to Full Tilt Poker in the future.

No player will be penalised for either of these promotions as a result of recent events.

What will happen to my Full Tilt Points, Iron Man Medals and Academy Points?
    These are currently under review and details will be posted here when confirmed.

When will I receive my Take 2 promotion money?
    You will be paid out on a pro-rated basis based on the number of days you played for the Take 2 promotion. The bonus money will be credited to your account shortly and will be available by the time you are able to withdraw.

Store Items
    What happens to any items I ordered from your store?
    If the item has already shipped, then you should expect it to arrive shortly.

If the item has not shipped, then it has been placed on hold. Should we be unable to fulfil your order the FTPs will be refunded to your account.

Please contact [email protected] if you are unsure on the status of your order.

Can I use my Full Tilt Points to make a purchase in the store?
    Not at present.

Visitors to the US
    I am a non-US resident but am visiting the US. Can I play at Full Tilt Poker while there?
    No. Real-money play in the US is not permitted.

Bookmark It

hope this answeres some questions AND I noticed they ANSWERED bout the take2 prromo questions here toooo, so i guess if we finally get it in our accounts,,, we can then withdraw it, it seeems. well GL alllll

PokerOwned God
    Hm very interesting and usefull information I guess.

FullTilt is drawing as much interest on our money as they can,,,,no telling how much that is everyday !!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

You got that right wagon with all the US players on hold can you imagine the interest they are drawing WOW

I just want them to pass a bill already and let up play