Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Massive overlays at Carbon.

How does Carbon pay for all the overlays on their guaranteed tourneys? I see thousands everyday paid out in overlays and it seems dubious in its unsustainability. I wish poker sites offered less incentives to players, and took less rake frankly. I just don't get how they make money like that. Has anyone had problems with withdrawals? Hypothetically how long would it take to receive a $10k check? Since they will not do wire transfers to the U.S. due to legal issues.

Carbon regularly adjusts their guaranteed payouts based on traffic. They're not in the business of just handing money over to players.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    there are so many people playing poker online and each paying rake. then you get the guys who work for carbon hahah who sit at the tables and win some $
    I am still waiting on my cashout and it has been a long long long time.

Well the guy that does the adjusting is my hero. I hope they don't fire him before I can play my bankroll up high enough to capitalize on some of the more juicy tourneys.

Seasoned Veteran
    Enjoy it while it's there and cash in on it bro.

PokerOwned Veteran
    that would be a bit of info i wouldn't mind finding out about but.... if they give all their secrets away

Well the guy has started doing his job, because the $1.5k dollar frenzy is now the $1k dollar frenzy. A day late but not a dollar short.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think I've ever seen a tournament not go over it's guarantee. With all the re-buys and add-ons it always seems to be over.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah they do adjust quite often and add/delete touneys but i was curious about the cashout situatyion myself

At least at the low levels I play, I'm with Infector - the number of players might look be lower than the payout level, but the rebuys and add-ons cover the payout.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast