Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: love fulltilt

PokerOwned Veteran
    There was a lot of good free games and still won it

FT had the best options available for game modes and payed out the best! Winning the FTOPS event would have been an awesome feat!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Fulltilt was the best of course until the US players got banned. What a shame.

PokerOwned Pro
    Full Tilt had the best pro's IMO

I hate FT because I can't play it......

Knight
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscinFrog View Post
    somebody is gonna buy FTP.. and FTP be back up and running..

maybe ZAB wins lottery and buys FTP !! and bans all moldovians.. JK

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Look, I think there is no denying the fact. Full tilt was running a shady operation at best. At worst, international bank fraud, money laundering, illegal gambling and etc. . .

Knight
    im sorry , that u all miss ft, i played all the sites available to usa and ft was the worst for bad beats. redstar has payed me more money in freerolls and they have had 1/10th the amount ft had. i made 610$ at red star 1 n half years all freerolls and at ft in 2 years i cashed out only 500$ playing 10 times as many. but i do have a little over a hundred on the books at ft. bodog payed out 2nd best at 700 for 2 years,no more freerolls there,merge was great for about a year when it was 200 freerolls all cash payout and half the field size as now. so i really dont miss ft that much, i do miss pokerstars cause i made more there in money games than anywhere, and ub was the bottom of the barrel, cake has that 500 min withdrawal and sittin on 400, truepoker ok, g2gpros is treating me decently and uwin poker is ok, it will all come back with a huge amount of freerolls with tons of sites all legal, i guess within a year. thats my take,

Private
    FT had a lot of options and good software which is what I liked. Cashing in their freerolls is a pain in the $ though -- although I've done it in fields as large as 2000.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Fulltilt is and will ever be the best Software. I love the Gameplay and i love Rushpoker as well. MISS YOU FTP

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast