Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    Oh well, what are you gonna do. Thanks for the information.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Nothing anyone can do... but how can ppl not be pissed off at the merge network for letting this happen? How can you trust a network that will just revoked and canceled something they already approved and NEVER released any sort of statement explaining why? They gave lock poker no statement to release. How can you trust a network like this?

Lock poker had affiliates signing up new players and depositing money to play these events and now there wont be any events to be played. You can't be mad at lock poker.. They had to release a statement to protect themselves (could have made it more professional) but whatever.

It like saying your a general manager of a nfl team and the nfl lets you run a special promo for the season ticket holders of your team only. You have it in place and up and running and all of a sudden the nfl tells you you can't run the promo anymore bc we don't want you too and were not releasing a statement it's up to you guys to deal with it. How would you feel as a fan? How would you like it to be the GM?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Man this is only getting better and better hope people are keeping up on 2+2...

Quote Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
    I have no interest in a back and forth on this I just want to clear up one point.

This has never been anything about dirty laundry between skins, this is not about other skins and we have made not statements about other skins.

We have only communicated that the network informed us we could no longer run this promotion. The message we posted was vetted by Merge before it was posted.
    Yea yea yea we get that... But when lock poker was informed did it cross anyone's mind at lock to ask merge why??? You come out with a statement earlier today blaming merge did the network not give you a reason? Considering you told us in your statement you were approved then revoked why wouldn't you ask why and why wouldn't you insist on the network providing you a public explanation????

just face it merge sucks. we all know it that why i dont deposit much on merge at all. they are untrustworthy.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Seasoned Veteren
    D= aww I was looking forward to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123