Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lock Poker Pay?

Lock Poker Pay?

just signed up on Lock and after deposit reading some pretty bad reviews about people no getting paid period. newer posts too

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    if u cashout now u might get it in 2016
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

no wonder they arent paying. they have a $1250 GTD running right now that started 70 minutes ago. $22 buy in and only 17 registered

Banned
    you deposit? you just got rob by the Negerian prince from Africa.

why would u deposit on a site BEFORE doing ANY research on them...u sir are a tool
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

risk v reward. easiest guaranteed tourneys ive ever played online. $11 buyins 1k guarenteed and only about 70 register. 30 of which are donks that keep rebuying. if they dont pay then im out $40. if they do pay i should be cashing out biweekly

Nice. i love it when a guy paid 40 bucks grinding play money poker.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Lock Poker was the largest US poker room and headed their own network - the Revolution Gaming Network - as recently as 2012. Things are very different for Lock Poker in 2014. They were once the most powerful and popular poker site for U.S. players and dominated the market. Since then they have basically been kicked off of the network they created and forced to be a stand-alone poker room with only a couple hundred players during peak hours. How did LockPoker.eu fall so far? It all began as Lock Poker payouts started taking a little longer than usual. Throughout 2013, Lock Poker cashouts started taking longer and longer. American players started using the p2p transfer feature to get money off the room instead of waiting 6-12 months for a withdrawal. Anyone with a basic understanding of business knows what happens when supply exceeds demand; lower prices.

At first a player could trade $100 on Lock Poker for $90-$95 on another USA poker room or some other asset. When LockPoker.eu cashouts for so slow everyone was opting to take a loss on a trade to get their cash quicker. Europeans made a lot of money by buying up U.S. player funds and cashing it out via Neteller or Skrill, but they were taking a risk since even non-US payouts at Lock Poker were taking months. There was no telling when the poker room would close. Over time the trade ratio for Lock Poker funds dropped lower and lower. It went from $.95/$1 to $.75/$1, to $.50/$1, to $.30/$1 and all the way down to about $.05/$.10 on the dollar. People were that desperate and Lock Poker money was viewed as that worthless.

You could buy $10,000 in Lock Poker funds for as little as $500. Lock Poker payouts were backlogged by almost a whole year. Each month LockPoker would pay out to some players but that was just for show. When the price of Luck funds dropped to around $.40/$1 they changed the p2p trading rules. You now had to play a lot of poker before you could cashout any money that was transferred to you. Lock Poker representatives made the bizarre claim that a secret cabal of poker players were intentionally trying to decrease the value of Lock Poker money, in order to make a bigger profit of trades. Lock Poker's paid troll and professional con-artist Shane Bridges was constantly on the big poker forums like 2+2 promising players that they would be paid the entire time. Then it came out that Lock Poker was only paying players sent by certain affiliates, affiliates who were still sending Lock Poker traffic despite the issues.

Cardschat was the main one. There was a mod there who could get CC forum members paid in a week or two while everyone else had been waiting 6-12+ months. Pretty scummy. Cardschat still had Lock Poker listed as their #1 US poker room, even though funds were being traded at $.20-$.30 on the dollar. It has been suggested that Lock Poker employees like Shane intentionally caused the payout scandal so they could buy up Lock Poker funds at a fraction of the cost. It would be like if you owed 10 people $100 each and you refused to pay them. Then you had a 3rd person offer to buy your debt from them for $20 each. Instead of honoring your $1,000 debt, you get away with paying it off got just $200.

Even the Lock Poker Pro's were selling Lock funds for $.10 on the dollar towards the end. Jennifer Larson, the owner of Lock Poker, is certainly trashy enough to do so and has been known to scam people in the online poker business. As of 2014 Lock Poker was kicked off of the Revolution Poker Network. They scrapped together a generic poker platform an re-launched the "New Lock Poker" or "Lock Poker 2.0", as many people are calling them.
    "If one wishes to become the master of an art he must transcend technique so that the art becomes an artless art growing out of the subconscious"

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm still amazed that people don't see the greater picture on this entire scam. It's not like "only" Lock is taking a walk with the cash here but it's one massive ring to scam players, mainly US players. So Let's review this year.

* Lock announces leaving Merge to "buy" Cake poker
    * Revolution gaming is launched and for a year everybody thinks it's Lock
    * Revolution brings on a ton of white labels and prem affiliates to API into the network.
    * Players that had money stuck on PIV have it transffered to Play2B
    * Play2B, Juicy Stakes and Cake cash outs get slower by the day
    * Lock starts making claims that they never bought Cake / Revolution
    * Cake re-brands to WinCake (cutting ties to Revolution)
    * Revolution ownership silently changes from Lock's Cipaco NV to JuicyStakes LTD (cutting ties)

* If Revolution shuts down they will have banked the cash from all the shady sites that API to their network.

Coming soon: Lock announcing their departure from Revolution and they will blame everything on the network.
    "If one wishes to become the master of an art he must transcend technique so that the art becomes an artless art growing out of the subconscious"

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Suited View Post
    I'm still amazed that people don't see the greater picture on this entire scam. It's not like "only" Lock is taking a walk with the cash here but it's one massive ring to scam players, mainly US players. So Let's review this year.

* Lock announces leaving Merge to "buy" Cake poker
    * Revolution gaming is launched and for a year everybody thinks it's Lock
    * Revolution brings on a ton of white labels and prem affiliates to API into the network.
    * Players that had money stuck on PIV have it transffered to Play2B
    * Play2B, Juicy Stakes and Cake cash outs get slower by the day
    * Lock starts making claims that they never bought Cake / Revolution
    * Cake re-brands to WinCake (cutting ties to Revolution)
    * Revolution ownership silently changes from Lock's Cipaco NV to JuicyStakes LTD (cutting ties)

* If Revolution shuts down they will have banked the cash from all the shady sites that API to their network.

Coming soon: Lock announcing their departure from Revolution and they will blame everything on the network.
    Lock doesn't pay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast