Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Lock Poker not so bad

I understand why ppl don't like lock poker not many members & hard to get in a sng but their tourneys are good if you want to play a game for a few hours and their members are weak so it's ez to win

PokerOwned Master
    how do u get money off it?

PokerOwned Master
    i've also read about the payouts taking a long time if you order a check it will take 2 months but it will come. I got a 1300$ check from them. western union goes faster though

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I've heard if you request a check its ~ a year...if you are lucky. And tons of examples of it taking a year or longer
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Master
    if you play in like a 75$ guaranteed tourney in the middle of the night half the time not even enough ppl join to equal 75$ but you get a bonus. The late reg period is always 10 levels they don't post it in the info i had to email them

2 months LOL
    ** Unofficial Lock Poker [Non-US-Players] Cashout tracking and discussion thread** - Page 122 - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum
    and for US players i guess just check out the closed forum since they bailed on one of the LARGEST sites that could support them with the community Two Plus Two - LockPoker Support Forum

RIP lock, sooner then later please
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned God
    that is a ponzi scam site..fak lock..you play their is like playing iphone poker..just killing time

PokerOwned Master
    doc holiday cool name! I got my 1300$ check in a little over two months but everybody uses western union now I haven't personally but they say it is faster. I live in U.S. I can't speak for the checks to other countries h

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    doc holiday cool name!
    I know.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

I don't think there are any sites that get y ou your money fast unless you think 3 to 6 months is fast. That is one of the down sides of playing online.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast