Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lock poker is making a comeback.

As we all know lock poker is now lock 2.0 ever since the fallout with revolution. Slowly but surley they are making a comeback.There are recent reports that people are getting paid on this site. I would encourage people to start playing there again! If you are one of those players that hates lock i understand everything that has happened. No need to bash this thread.

One of the cool things is that lock has added a badbeat jackpot and it sits at about $7,500 right now. Even at a the low stakes table $0.01/$0.02 Thats something to play for! And who know maybe we can get some freerolls going there again yeah ? Some people say they dont like the software but thats what i said at first . The more you play it the more you will like it. And remember zab still has the bankroll booster there so that something more to play for . ok laters.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ARE U A SHILL?
    U been pumping them up all day.

Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    ARE U A SHILL?
    U been pumping them up all day.
    no not a shill at all. i would just like to see people playing there again get some freerolls going. remember things spread by word of mouth.

whats the word on payouts? not the other malarcky
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    I don't even really care about this topic, but I have to give you praise for working "malarcky" into a sentence.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    people are reporting on 2+2 that they are getting checks and that they have cleared. im not exactly sure on what amounts.

yes, ppl on special lists are getting some checks, yes, the point is , why does there have to be special lists?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    people are reporting on 2+2 that they are getting checks and that they have cleared. im not exactly sure on what amounts.
    do they still have the WU option or moennygram for withdrawel?? or is it only checks now?? and is p2p working again too?? TY

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    I have been watching the Lock Poker 2.0 with great interest, To be fair, a couple people have been paid, but the majority of people have not. They have several documented players that have cashouts quickly approaching one year. Most players are at the 4 5 6 7 month stage of not being paid.

I am not a troll, but it is quite a misleading title to say Lock is making a comeback, and to insinuate that people (as in a lot of people) are being currently paid.

I would like to see Lock pay back everyone and then have success as Lock 2.0. But I have been keeping abreast of the entire situation and it sadly appears not much has changed and they seem just out to steal from poor victims who may deposit anew. I see new stories of players being promised payment for raking good amounts of play the last 30-60 days, then being stiffed on the promises.

Tread Carefully on Lock STILL

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    do they still have the WU option or moennygram for withdrawel?? or is it only checks now?? and is p2p working again too?? TY
    No WU and no P2P,,, I still have some bankroll there ,,,but haven't withdrew with checks yet, I might give it a shot after the first of the year.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast