Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

LOCK POKER GETS ANOTHER+1, maybe +10

I won entry into 100K by waiting for server to come back up in 1
    100 seat freeroll, when it did restart, I sat alone and took all blinds to a 13K stack, from there I grinded to free seat. Then in 100K O knock out Matt Stout and collect $500 bounty,
    That game is cancelled because of another Server problem. I am refunded $109 and another $90 for still being alive at cancellation.

Elle
    FEB 08, 2013 | 01:56PM EST
    Hi there,

We have credited your account $500 for knocking out Matt Stout. Congratulations! And thank you for your patience.
    All my best

Elle

---
    CSR, Lock Support

Yes I will agree, I was compensated the first weekend of these when it went wrong, and i was more than happy with the compensation.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Dam very lucky keep it up, my tourneys were also cancelled but i was happy because i made profit otherwise i was about to go out

cool...I still ahevnt played on lock yet...for some reason my computer wont let me downlaod the software...I got a POS laptop that is out dated....and im having tirobule with the microsoft.net download portion of the Lock poker install....it pisses me off so I eventually stopped trying lol.

Maybe ill give it another go if the site begins getting more traffic.....how is the traffic their at peak hours? Big guarenteed MTT's?

Thanks!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    cool...I still ahevnt played on lock yet...for some reason my computer wont let me downlaod the software...I got a POS laptop that is out dated....and im having tirobule with the microsoft.net download portion of the Lock poker install....it pisses me off so I eventually stopped trying lol.

Maybe ill give it another go if the site begins getting more traffic.....how is the traffic their at peak hours? Big guarenteed MTT's?

Thanks!
    Its the same as juicy stakes. Its on the revolution network and honestly i like it much better than carbon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Glad to hear that your playing experience has been good so far.

Have fun trying to cash out here from what i here, minimum 3 month wait.

Banned
    i agree lock is the place to play......

Damn I'm going to play the free seats on the 23rd.. (the next possible saturday I have off)..

Also I have the 7500 Pts freeroll from Bovada !!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 713chipmonster View Post
    i agree lock is the place to play......
    until you wanna cash out...LOL

PokerOwned God
    yes hard to cash out and just as hard at carbon too cant wait for usa to get a site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast