Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lock poker

PokerOwned Master

Lock poker

I recommend lock poker for beginners. It may take 2 months to get a payout but the site is 95% fish and 5% donks

PokerOwned Master
    I played my first tourney this morning it was 2$ rebuy 75 guaranteed and with 5 ppl left i had 50 k in chips, 1st place, 2nd had 22 or something, i got disconnected and when i got back i had 10k left and i still knocked out 3 of them and got 2nd place and made a modest 38$ profit.

PokerOwned Master
    Not to mention I am no Phil Ivey either. i usually play 2 9 man sng's a day on bovada. 3 or 5 bucks and I usually profit. I make maybe 100$ a month but my skills are apprentice; Better than most casual card players but not a shark by any means

I just cancelled a check request I made on Aug 3rd, maybe WU is 2 months but checks are nowhere near that.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Pro
    I've heard the payouts are ridiculous in time and that's even if you do get them.

Lol, 2 month payouts?? That's a Lock players wet dream!! Payouts are virtually non-existent and most of the poker world is just waiting for them to close up shop. That's why the play is so easy there, is because virtually all decent players have abandoned it for sites they can actually get a check from.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    my dad never recieved the money on the site, so i wouldnt use

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It doesn't surprise me with any site not paying out.... if you're US... why should they? they don't have to

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the info. as far as tomkat's post i get payouts from bovada every month and they arrive in 2 weeks. BCP pays out fast too but I am mad at them bc acr is jipping me on bonus points?

OP, I;m sorry but I don't recommend playing on lock. Ever. Yes, 95% may be fish but what's the point of winning that money if you will never get paid?
    Who am I?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast