Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lock Poker

Elite PokerOwned Member

Lock Poker

Keep hearing alot of complaining about this site. Not sure if I want to try it or not? What does everyone else think of Lock Poker?

I like Lock Poker. I think they just need to get all of the bugs worked out since they bought out Cake. Some big names in online poker are really flocking to the site and promoting it.

PokerOwned God
    I guess I will give it a try when I am back from holiday

Experienced Member
    lock poker is from wich country??? how many people join these freerolls and whats the prizes like??

lock poker is the shiznit if you know what im sayin

PokerOwned God
    I've never played there, I think I am just going to stick with Carbon, I seem to be doing just fine there.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I like Lock Poker. I think they just need to get all of the bugs worked out since they bought out Cake. Some big names in online poker are really flocking to the site and promoting it.
    i guess its good to keep playing on, asl ong as i have moeny from freeeon it now.. but all the talk in 2+ 2 forumm,, bout lock is kinda scary too LOL<, how poeple dont get there moeny,, and people are still oweedddd moeny thats not in their acct now tho,,,but as long as playin with freee moeny i will keeep playin there,, till i lose mine or build more tho)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    they pretty much seem the same to me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I downloaded Lock awhile back but forgot my password and when i click the link for reset it wont work ugh id like to play !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdot81 View Post
    I downloaded Lock awhile back but forgot my password and when i click the link for reset it wont work ugh id like to play !!!!!
    U Mite have to email support then JDOT<<< but do it now,, casue their support is slow tho and sometimes they take a while to answer emails tho,,, so start now then)) GL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast