Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

lock cashout pfft

im pissed really really pissed, i have defended lock, i have stayed true and optimistic but alas it looks like everyones worries are true, i made my withdrawl request for a measly $600 back in august and i checked my account today to see that to my dismay the withdrawl seems to have been cancelled and the $600 is back in my account...whats worse is that there are NO and i repeat NO options to try and withdraw let alone see my history and this concerns me...greatly
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

contact support and keep us posted, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    contact support and keep us posted, good luck
    contacted support, not heard back yet...get the feeling i wont get a response :/

try the western union option when it comes back on for you. maybe its just cause of it getting canceled somehow i dunno
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    try the western union option when it comes back on for you. maybe its just cause of it getting canceled somehow i dunno
    i went for a skrill cashout..no charges n menne be quick etc ive had no response as yet lol takes the piss...just MY luck that when i do score a somewhat big hit the site starts doing funky bs

When you cashed out, they should have sent you a confirmation email with a phone number on it to call with any questions, you should dig that up and try giving them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    When you cashed out, they should have sent you a confirmation email with a phone number on it to call with any questions, you should dig that up and try giving them a call.
    mailbox gets deleted periodically poof on top of which i dont fancy running up a MASSIVE phone bill to sort it out..plus side i have $600 to play with now lololol might as well play with it till someone buys it...ill get my br boost then lmaoo (plus more i make more i can sell right)

so they just got back to me...apparently its because i havent deposited...yet they managed to approve and hold my money for the past three months...so do i find a way to deposit to wait 3 months for a measly $600 :/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    take it up on the 2+2 forums board their might be a official cashout thread , there was for carbon when i cashed out .. made things much more public, and smoother.

that doesnt sound right its legit money shouldnt matter if you cashed out or not you earned it.

PokerOwned Master
    theres so many nightmare stories on 2=2 its not funny. They need to be shut down. No one should play there imo. The only valid defense given is that they have paid people. It might take 3-12 months but they have paid people. but They havent paid other people. The threads on 2+2 are a big blob of shadiness... tons of others have waited months just to get there cash out cancelled. i myself waited months for $1200 and nothing... i sold it via p2p

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast