Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Thread: Lock Cashout

Lock Cashout

I had this problem yesterday, I'd go to cashier at Lock and click on withdraw, then on Western Union and it wouldn't take me to another page to continue. Thought oh no I'm screwed.

I emailed support and got an answer back from them within 5 minutes. This was not a response saying they got my email but it was to make suggestions on trying to solve the problem. I tried what they said and it didn't work.

So I emailed them again and told them I was going to bed. This morning I found their answer (that had came back to me 5 minutes after I sent it) They asked me what browser I was using. So, before writing them back I used a different browser, and sure enough I was able to complete my withdrawal.

Just wanted people to know how fast they responded to my concerns. Take care.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

thanks for the update, best of luck with a speedy withdrawl
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Pro
    yes , it has happened to me 2 , just different pages dont open in othher browsers