Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Lock $250 fee mentioned in email

A $250 fee on a "undeliverable" payout? Anyone know how long this has been so conveniently placed in their withdrawal confirmation emails? The redding of the text was my doing.

Dear Jennifer,

This email confirms our receipt of your payout request via WesternUnion for the amount of ***** USD at Lock for your Account ID *****. We will review your request shortly and you will be notified by email when your payout has been processed.

You can cancel payout requests before they are authorized for processing, by visiting https://cashier.lockpoker.eu/withdraw

** Please ensure the address on file is correct, as an undeliverable payout or stop payment request will incur a $250 fee.

We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

Email: [email protected]

Thank you for playing with us.

Lock Poker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So if they try sending a check n it doesnt get to u they charge u for it?lol. Or r they saying that if ur ID address dont match at the WU u wont get paid? Either way thats crazy. Good thing u can just hit the nearest WU to pick it up.

Keep us posted as to how long this takes if u could. Thanks.
    Last edited by JoeSchmo; 03-29-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Banned
    Are you using your Canada address for the cash out?

basically if your address is wrong they will have to cancel check and youll pay for that

I Have seen a few posts about this recently on 2+2 also, from some guy this h appened too.. idk tho,, are u saying this happend to u riverz,, or u are just poosting about it in general??

something happend to some guy who was away and cdnt get to WU in time ro somethin,, so they charged him this fee and he he stilll hasnt gotten the withdrawel again yet either,,, idk, i was just reading somethin bout that the other day...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I Have seen a few posts about this recently on 2+2 also, from some guy this h appened too.. idk tho,, are u saying this happend to u riverz,, or u are just poosting about it in general??
    Think she just noticed the small print in the email, it hasnt happened to her. I dont think.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds crazy i dont think they will charge u as long as ur info was all right

LMFAO Lock. Good luck ever getting paid from that joke of a site. I heard people have been waiting 6 months and still have yet to be payed.

PokerOwned God
    sounds crazy.. hopefully it all goes through smoothly and you get your money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast