Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Thread: llb at bovada

Experienced Member

llb at bovada

Is it possible to do llbs at bovada? I keep trying and says tournament not found

PokerOwned God
    I would recommend finding someone in open chat to do an llb with. be careful who you deal with.

Seasoned Veteran
    idk if you can do Last Longer Bets for bovada i would ask a mod !!

Experienced Member
    I thought the llbs on the llb page under promotions was monitored bythe poker owned site?

PokerOwned God
    llb's for bovada are non esistent I am sure using Pokerowned. that's why I said you would have to ask someone to do an llb with in open chat. people are given numbers at the table instead of showing a users name, so that makes it tough for llb's. and that is why I said be careful.

Experienced Member
    ok I gotcha thanks. normally when u win a llb on bcp how long before u get credited with the points, and ty for all your info

PokerOwned God
    a day, maybe two. maybe less. lol

Best way to do a llb on bovada is to talk with someone LONG before it starts, confirm you want to do one and create a thread in market stating the participants and have everyone post agreement. Before the game starts have people post their number (THIS IS IMPORTANT), you can also ss the tourney lobby (and should, to post in your thread at end ) as proof of your numbers.

GL and if you want my honest opinion, save llbs for the traceable sites (just another downside of anon tables)
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Master
    Cant imagine how you can do a LLB at bovada since you can't see the persons screen name. Some one may know better than me but I think that this is not possible.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm not sure if an llb would work on bovada man? It's all anonymous right?