Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Seasoned Veteran

Question Lifetime Full Tilt Points?

Just wondering if anyone knew how/where to find your lifetime ftp total?
    thanks
    lilmissy2700

PokerOwned Moderator
    easy .. on the main Full tilt window >> CASHIER ... there is listed your Full Tilt points available and the link to the STORE

also check out the other LINKS .. history , Bonus Account, Reload Play Chips, and my FAV ... Transfer, where ya can transfer $$$ to me, Please Note : any amount will be accepted LOL

Sergeant
    I dont think that is possible to see what is lifetime ftp count, maybe only ask support for this information.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    easy .. on the main Full tilt window >> CASHIER ... there is listed your Full Tilt points available and the link to the STORE

also check out the other LINKS .. history , Bonus Account, Reload Play Chips, and my FAV ... Transfer, where ya can transfer $$$ to me, Please Note : any amount will be accepted LOL
    This is only how to find your current point total John. I assume Missy has used quite a few of her points already. Like Shadile said I don't think its possible but it would be pretty cool to know.

Sergeant
    i wish there was a way to see how many points youve racked up total. if anyone finds out how let me know, thx.

I only know Full tilt points and lifetime points.

Private
    its very easy to find life time ftp points.

In the lobby at the right bottom corner u have a button customize if u click on it u can add widgets to the lobby, like mini cashier, academy challenges, and u also can add widget wich shows u the lifetime FTP and a lot of other stuff as well

PokerOwned God
    Hm, interesting. I guess i have to look that up. THX

Seasoned Veteran
    I have so many points I wasted that I wish I COULD have back. I never knew about the store and then I wasted them on tourneys instead of bonuses. I've probably only have a few thousand but it still seems like a lot to a low stake player.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is not possible as far as I know