Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66766.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Lets talk about if Carbon Poker really paysout

I am not saying they dont just want to hear about people who been payed out by them

If you do a search of this forum (and other forums) you'll find plenty of people who have received checks from Carbon and other Merge skins.

I don't understand the concern.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Experienced Member
    they payout and theres more than one way to get money on of there

i got a check from carbon all good

I want to hear amounts and stories gd

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I havent withdrew for a while but when carbon's traffic was really small and before Black Friday, I got all my checks from them. No problems.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i have read about ppl not getting payments in time but thats only because they were not verified and it was their first payment. I have not heard about ne1 not getting their payment at all there is nothing to worry for online ewallet or check payment but if u want a check u have to download their form fill scan and email it along with ur passport id and u shud be verified that process can take a while after tht no problem at all only takes more time for first check payment once u r verified its quicker just like ne other website.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    i have read about ppl not getting payments in time but thats only because they were not verified and it was their first payment. I have not heard about ne1 not getting their payment at all there is nothing to worry for online ewallet or check payment but if u want a check u have to download their form fill scan and email it along with ur passport id and u shud be verified that process can take a while after tht no problem at all only takes more time for first check payment once u r verified its quicker just like ne other website.
    Yea that and they used to take 4-6 weeks after you were verified which is a long time. Dont know what the time is now...?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I have been able to withdraw everytime I have requested it. It takes a month or two to get a check. None have ever bounced.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

had no problems either. just made my 2nd withdrawal and it was approved in 2 weeks, vs the 1st withdrawal which took 4 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast