Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Legal US Based Online Poker!

There is a fairly new US based online poker site that you might want to check out. You can use paypal to deposit and you can request a check or use dwolla to withdraw, which is like paypal. There is a 75 cent fee to withdraw using the dwolla method which is much better than the fees on sites like carbon poker to withdraw using check, plus you have to wait weeks to receive the check in the mail.

They currently have one type of poker, texas holdem, however there is an interesting way that it is played which makes it entirely based on skill rather than part luck. It's only a slight difference. Here's how it works, you and your opponent are dealt the same cards. You sit at identical tables. You both play against the same computer players. The only factors that determine who wins are the players' decisions. Play, chat and compete in realtime. If you win 20 Tokens on a hand and your opponent only wins 15 Tokens (with the same hand facing the same computer players), then your opponent owes you 5 Tokens. You play a minimum of 30 hands and during these 30 hands you cannot win or lose more than your Buy-In. For example, if you play a 30 Token SkillBet Live game, then during that game you cannot win or lose more than 30. At the end of the 30 hand game, you can continue on a hand by hand basis (stopping whenever you like).

In a SkillBet Challenge, you and your opponent play 30 hands and whoever has the most tokens at the end wins the whole Buy-In amount. If you would like to play me in a free 10 dollar challenge go here: https://www.skillbet.com/vs/ACEKING There is no buy in for this challenge as it is a promotion put on by SkillBet however you can only play it once and you need to be a new player. Feel free to sign up using the link above if you want to play me in the challenge.

Oh, and the first person that reply's to this thread and challenges me using the link above I will transfer 300 pokerowned points to you as soon as possible and 150 to the second person. Just make sure you leave your skillbet name in this thread and let me know that you have challenged me.

Also, poker pro Lacey Jones is the official spokesperson for the site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I tried, but it needs my cell number to text and my cell will not accept text messeges! I'm already signed up, but can't play you unless I can recieve text. If you know how to bypass this let me know and I will try... sorry

Seasoned Veteran
    I was hearing about this on 2+2 and it wasn't as great as everyone was saying is what I heard. I guess try at your own risk.

PokerOwned God
    i dont like the idea of having to use your cell phone number so count me out

Experienced Member
    Good thing you should try it for sure

PokerOwned God
    I guess since it is solely based on skill then they can do it, whatever, sounds dumb to me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is a page of poker or want to know more please

Noway, I don't have and I sure wouldn't give the number out if I did,,,, just my thoughts or fears LOL
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Seasoned Veteran
    This is something new might have to try it out

It's actually a neat idea. I've already cashed out a couple times.

Also, I haven't come across a player that acts immature, that complains about the cards they get, says how the site is rigged, or puts down other players. I have come across this type of player much more often than I would like while playing at the traditional online sites. It's not right to call other players donks or swear at them, no matter how good or bad they may be. This is something people should have learned in elementary school. It just isn't the correct mindset to have as well.

It should be noted that this is for the US only and not everyone is eligible. Certain states can't play. You can check out the eligible states here: https://www.skillbet.com/legal.php

The minimum deposit is ten dollars. You can use paypal to deposit however there is a 3.95 fee. The best way to deposit is using dwolla.com which is like paypal but better, they have less fees. It is free to deposit using Dwolla and after you get it setup it is instant. One token is equal to one dollar.

They need your cell number only to verify your identity. They don't spam you or anything. I haven't had any problems at all.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast