Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last Man Standing

Is anyone else attempting this?? I'd like to try to qualify for the freeroll, but I don't think I'm gonna make it playing .02/.04 FLHE!! I've been playing on and off the last couple hours and earned 4 VIP points, only 46 more to go!!

Seasoned Veteran
    The .60 fast fifty give 1 VIP point per tournament each lasting about 30 minutes, I'll be attempting to make it untill the freeroll doing those.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im trying this.. even though though the ROI is low

PokerOwned Veteran
    How many days do you need to earn the required amount of points to qualify? Towards the end you gotta earn thousands of points a day.

I think you have to make it 9 days to qualify for the freeroll, but you get 3 "free" days where you can miss it. I'm feeling a little guilty. Following BRM and playing way too much this morning, I managed to get 29 VIP points. I put in so much effort that I decided to just register for two $1 satellites that give 10 VIP, even though it's above my BR and I wasn't even able to play in 1 and might not be able to play in the second. I'm off from work tomorrow, so I'll play all day and hopefully stick to my BR to get my 50 points.

Banned
    I'm hoping to make the freeroll atleast and have a good run and build my bankroll while earning it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is a cool freeroll but you have to earn alot of points to play especially if your playing low amount games

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah i am gonna try to get in this freeroll also i am playing there now

Day 2 - Well, I haven't seen the official update, but I should have managed to squeak by again tonight. I entered two "cheat" tournaments to make it. I was more focused on just sticking with my BRM instead of getting points, and I did really well! I won the 7 pm PO tourney, so my BR went from ~14 to 27!! So an excellent day, with a good BR to start Day 3 with. I don't think I'll play in the PO tourneys tomorrow just because I don't want to take the time to do tasks. Now time to get a head start on tomorrow's VIP points...

I was going to, but I have low funds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast