Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just Requested My First Cashout on Aced.....hope it goes well

I've looked and haven't seen many threads updating how long each poker rooms cash outs are taking, and considering ive just requested my first, i decided to start one on how well ACED.com is.

Transaction Date: 05/18/2013 (06:10 PM EDT)

Withdrawal Method: Check

DAY: 1

PokerOwned God
    lol Well I cashed out on March 29, 2013 and have not heard one fucking word from aced poker. Not even an email.
    Yesterday, I did start a chat with the support. I supplied the id of the transaction and they said
    you SHOULD something something in another week, whatever the faq that means.
    So, will see. If next week the status does not change from pending to anything else I will start a chat everyday with them.

6-8 weeks is what the aced network says and yesterday was exactly 7 weeks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    If next week the status does not change from pending to anything else I will start a chat everyday with them.
    Hell ya i would too. i hope mine goes smother did you already have all the docs uploaded that they wanted

PokerOwned God
    Yeah I have had the documents since day one. For aced and carbon actually.
    Back in the day when they had player 2 player transfers, I immediately submitted all and any docs they could ask for.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I have a withdrawal pending from them, and it tilts me that whenever I go to cashier to see my balance, it says "cancel your pending withdrawals to deposit"...which sounds a lot like they haven't even started processing it.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    I have a withdrawal pending from them, and it tilts me that whenever I go to cashier to see my balance, it says "cancel your pending withdrawals to deposit"...which sounds a lot like they haven't even started processing it.
    how long has ur request been pending?

uhh i think merge network is waiting for someone to deposit, then use that money and send it to you guys. its a big ponzi scheme i tell ya.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    seems like cashing out every where is a pain in the butt!! i miss iron duke, al spath was the bomb!! he always made sure your withdrawals were taken care of quickly!!! all the sites need an Al Spath on their admin team!! good luck to u all in getting your withdrawals!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    uhh i think merge network is waiting for someone to deposit, then use that money and send it to you guys. its a big ponzi scheme i tell ya.
    they probably do, but if players withdrawal, they're going to have to pay up somehow. i mean eventually anyways.

PokerOwned God
    they sure like to take the money but u have to fight to get it really terrible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast