Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Juicy Stakes P2P Transfers - FINALLY an answer from Support

It's taken 3 days, several screen shots of error messages, and several emails (and of course each response was as genaric as it gets ...

ALL of which led to this response:

Hello XXXXXXX
    At the moment this feature is exclusively available to real money depositors.
    We hope that we can extend the availability for other customers in the future.
    Kind regards,
    Eric
    Juicy Stakes Poker

I'm still waiting to hear back fr them to see what kind of blanket response I will for deposit requirements are to be considered as a depositing player.

"The real money depositors will be able to play in real live tournaments, as well as cash tables, and even do player to player transfers"

Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Excellent investigative work you two. In fact from now on I am thinking of pairing you up for projects such as these. Good work, solid info. Thank you both.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

After asking what the deposit requirements were, I got this in response.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Juicy stakes!

At the moment one deposit will be enough, but the much you deposit the much you can transfer our receive to/from other customers.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards
    Naomi
    Juicy Stakes Support

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man they tick me off. Why didn't they say that in the email they sent out to everyone saying it's back. i know it said depending on your loyalty level and all but come on

You'd think they would have to be honest rather than fielding thousands of emails asking the question.

Juicy is one of the least transparent sites that I remember! I do love there software but there support sucks serious ass!!! Always has! Probably always will. For any future reference with Juicy, you would be better off going out back, climb a tree maybe 8 feet in the air and then jump flat on your chest! <---Same Feeling you will get from Support...