Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

An interesting note on tracking sites and sattys

I have noticed that when you win a ticket into a tourney from a freeroll and then do not cash in that game it counts as a negative in the amount of the buy-in without offsetting it by a positive in the amount of the ticket won. Therefore if you have an ROI of 0% and win a $215 ticket and do not cash your ROI will show as -100%. Which is in error considering your investment is $0 as the ticket was won from a tourney with a buy-in of $0, so in effect the ticket cost you an investment of $0.

i agree with that, we could say thats a ROI's bug ........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I think the ROI calculations are a flawed system. Apparently I'm at -20 even though I haven't deposited and currently have +27 in my carbon account. Oh well, I will happily let the stats show that I'm the fishiest person at the table.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I think the ROI calculations are a flawed system. Apparently I'm at -20 even though I haven't deposited and currently have +27 in my carbon account. Oh well, I will happily let the stats show that I'm the fishiest person at the table.
    yep - the FR winnings are not included in the calculation, or not done correctly. But I'm with you - I'm OK with someone looking at whatever they can find on the tracking sites (I don't trust them so don't use them). Any info they have that is false just increases my chances at their chips.