Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    cashout 75 got within two hours O_o now site broke
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned God
    u freakin serious? so I went out and could have cashed hundreds. what a crock.

Infiniti Poker - Where Players Become Pros - Prestige Club

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    u freakin serious? so I went out and could have cashed hundreds. what a crock.

Infiniti Poker - Where Players Become Pros - Prestige Club
    what do you mean?

PokerOwned God
    I tried to cashout, I followed the guidelines on when I can cashout and was given a bunch of shit. the money that was taken out of my balance for the cashout has disappeared as well. so I lost all my stack purposely said fuck this site. but now I hear others are getting their money. that's all I mean.

the link for u asking aobut pcp

PokerOwned Pro
    I tried to cashout, I followed the guidelines on when I can cashout and was given a bunch of shit. the money that was taken out of my balance for the cashout has disappeared as well. so I lost all my stack purposely said fuck this site. but now I hear others are getting their money. that's all I mean.

the link for u asking about pcp
    Ah yeah I found that sometime yesterday.

I also found out/read somewhere that it's 50k PCPs or any balance over the original $50NDB.

BUT be careful, I requested a $26 cash out yesterday when I had $79 in my account, then lost some on a table. That made my balance go below the $50, so even though I requested the cash out when my balance was above it...it was still declined. I donked it away thinking I was already getting a cash out, and would have just waited for the cash out to continue playing if I had known this.

Here is the email:

Thank you for your recent withdrawal request. This email is to inform you that your request has been declined due to a lack of eligible funds you have available at this time.

Upon signing up at Infiniti Poker, you had selected our $50 No Deposit Credit incentive offer, which will allow you to play at our Real Money tables. The rules with regard to withdrawals under this incentive plan selection state that you may only withdraw the credited $50 once you have attained 50,000 Prestige Club Points (PCPs). Until such time, you are only eligible to withdraw the amounts within your account balance that exceed $50.

At this time, you have a current account balance of $35.14 , which means the maximum that you may withdraw at this time is $0.00

You can read more about our incentive program details at www.infinitipoker.com under the HOW TO PLAY tab. You can also check out the PRESTIGE CLUB tab to see how you PCPs are accumulated.

Thank you for choosing to play at Infiniti Poker. We hope you have and will continue to enjoy participating in the action at our site!

So earlier today I turned that $35 into like $82 and requested a $30 cash out. This was about an hour and a half ago right before the site last went down, so hopefully I will get the $30 soon :/.

AND bitcoin has gone down $41 since yesterday a well :/
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 12-28-2013 at 03:17 PM.

PokerOwned God
    wow, so I am out a couple hundred of free dollars. oh my.

PokerOwned Pro
    wow, so I am out a couple hundred of free dollars. oh my.
    If the money you tried to cash out was declined, you should have gotten it back in your account, I did. So whatever you tried to cash out before, you can just grind back up with that. Shoot them an email about your missing funds.

I requested another WD today, and I noticed that I have a pending transaction in the blockchain. I am kinda a noob in reguards to the Btc process, but I am assuming I get my 2nd WD very soon. Will post itt when I get the btc.

Experienced Member
    wow thats pretty cool im gonna check it out thanks for the info sick

PokerOwned Pro
    gotta check it out.. is usa players welcomed ? would be cool..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast