Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Infiniti Withdrawal response from Support

To another player who attempted to cash-out:

During the first week of our soft launch, we had a number of Visa and Master card deposits from various players in areas outside the US and some of those players who put in a lot with their CCs withdrew in BTC. Some of those individuals were genuine players, but some those people were also utilizing our site as a BTC exchange. Our system was supposed to notify our operations team when BTC withdrawal requests came through so that we can verify the players? activities and financial history with Infiniti. But what we discovered was that the notifications were not coming in and these people were freely moving the BTC out ? at which point we capped the outflow and proceeded with the system fix. As of now, our Admin Verification systems are in place and we are waiting for the settlement period from our Visa/Mastercard payment processing partner at which point we will replenish the BTC that was withdrawn by the aforementioned CC depositors. The settlement date is slated for December 25 and at this point you will receive your transfer request (or shortly thereafter-depending on fund transfer speeds over the holidays).

I sincerely apologize for the delay and I hope you understand that we are doing everything we need to do during this soft launch period to correct all of the issues that will ensure that all players have a positive experience with our site. Despite your poor first impression of our site, I would encourage you to take a long term view of Infiniti Poker and understand that we have put a lot of work, effort and resources to getting Infiniti Poker to what it was envisioned to be; a trustworthy, dynamic and fun destination for poker players all over the world (including the US) to congregate. Speed bumps were expected and in some cases inevitable, but we will always have our client?s best interest in our hearts and minds when we address them.

Note: Of course the date of Dec 25th is BS since that date has come and gone without resolution

maybe they ran out of bitcoin to paid people and waiting for deposit.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I somewhat believe their post i saw on 2p2. But doubtful they ran out of BTC, they'd be complete idiots if they did. I mean look into Satoshi and how much they vested into their network...and the chit sucks lol. But i mean what they paid their "pros" and the package, was ridic amount of money. Infiniti software is way better, id play that before seals or satoshi, but for now, ill stick to bcp. The weekend after/of when they were giving out free $50, there was 19 people logged in on a sunday afternoon, the biggest day for online poker imo. And of those 19, only 3 or 4 were seated playing.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha