Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Important to read about LOCK POKER.......

Lock Poker in Trouble as Ring-Fencing & Liquidity Concerns Arise maybe zab shoid really think about lock games now too its getting worse there all the time right now....even tho i know PO usa players dont have many choices,, I think it be much better to get the Bovada games right now,, AND BCP/or ACR>> for su re..... MUCh better for us USA players to cash out now too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well i hope for our sakes you are wrong but if you are right then thanks for the headsup

Survey Master
    zab has no games at lock ricki. theyre at juicy. same network but 2 totally different sites

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Well i hope for our sakes you are wrong but if you are right then thanks for the headsup
    its not my OPINION lol,,, just some of the stuff thats been happening at lock for awhile now.. i just like to keep up with the news about lock,, espeicialyy on 2+2 forums also.... casue if u try to sell ur lock funds there now,, its down to like 67 cents on the dollar so its hard to trade ur lock moeny away. ,, and they stopped the WU at the moment, casue of the loongg wait times. also.

Thanks for the heads up. Glad I don't play lock anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    zab has no games at lock ricki. theyre at juicy. same network but 2 totally different sites
    ZAB SAID YESTERDAY,, tooomy,, that hes very close to getting games on Lock now,, IS why I<m mentioning this now.. in case he woild like to see now...

Survey Master
    i think the network is fine. ppl just like to make waves. no worse than everyone freaking out over carbon and look at it. carbon going on just fine

i,m not freaking out tommy, JUST posting some articles..is all. also the threads on 2+ 2 of people NOT getting paid for over 4 months is bad.makes carbon look good lol... I had somelock, and usualy i would just sell if off to tradeers on 2+2, and not mess with those cashouts there, but the traders are only payin like 65 cents on the dollar for lock, and its going down every day.. ok, so i,m just giving out a little info there is all...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree that we should have tournaments on BCP but lock and juicy are two different sites using the same network (Revolution)

PokerOwned Veteran
    i would much rather Zab getting the games rolling over at Bovada, Its much better than any other site for USA players.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast