Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

If you're having problems with merge read this

I was having horrible issues with them even still this morning, and what I did was i uninstalled the program from my computer, and went back to whatever merge website I was using and re downloaded it. All my problems were fixed as client wise. Everything loads fast even tourny lobbys and what not. Give it a try

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks i will do that to! It fixed it for me also.

Seasoned Veteren
    gonna try it now fingers crossed having a meltdown

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    They will get the kinks out now. Prob a few updates in the next week or so.

Seasoned Veteren
    ok uninstalled and reinstalled and still 2 tables but not loading.... I sure hope fix it soon having a poker meltdown

thanks for the heads up going todoit

PokerOwned God
    i did that a few times actually and nothing. havnt done it today, since the second time they shutdown.... so i dont know. if your in a tournament i dont suggest doing this, they are probably not going to let you back in. im sure this tourney is going to be shutdown, i sent numerous emails to support and am posting in their forums now about how a waste this is.

I did this. I keep getting some runtime error every 4 mins the software closes unexpectedly and support cant respond so i guess ill just have no choice but to stay in default cause there damn sure isnt anyway to get out of it on the forum.

Mac
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagoftrix View Post
    I did this. I keep getting some runtime error every 4 mins the software closes unexpectedly and support cant respond so i guess ill just have no choice but to stay in default cause there damn sure isnt anyway to get out of it on the forum.
    trix hop on yahoo

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Everytime I log on there is updates which tells me the new version is a work in progress. Going wait to uninstall until I see more positive remarks that is working.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast