Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Nevada has Interstate Online Poker ?

Okay lets say there is some kind of miracle and online interstate poker becomes "Legal". Will you keep playing at current sites you play on ? And do you think Merge, Bovada and Juicy will go crazy with promos to keep their USA players? Just wondering...What do you think.....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    That's a very good question and I think what you might find is some of the better players going to the larger sites and some sticking around knowing the smaller sites are going to be easier competition. Who knows for sure?

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think these sites will offer more quality promos to keeps us playing there, but i hope there is legalization

the smaller sites will offer better promos to keep some of thier USA players
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    when/if Interstate poker hits ... Zynga will blow up ...

their player base is huge and generally speaking the player base is fishy

but that's a big if ... and nothing that looks like its right around the corner
    -----
    NV...NJ...CA with intrastate is the most likely scenario

I've mentioned this in other threads .... think gay marriage and weed ... some states you can, most you cannot

online poker ... different animal, but similar route

It's an interesting perspective. I guess they would have to offer some promotions to keep their player base, and I also think that they won't see a big drop off immediately because we are creatures of habit and our bankrolls are already sitting on these sites just waiting to be played with. I actually think we may see more big promotions from the "new" sites to lure us over into trying them out. Of course if PS comes back it's GAME OVER.

Just hope to be able to play somewhere,,,, Texas is right in the middle of the "Bible Belt"... If it's intrastate I'm screwed.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

What i want to know is wtf is taking so long? I thought nevada had already bought licence( and had a couple of sites starting up) and was good to go at the end of last year?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Interesting idea Wagon. Something I will have to think about. I hope it does go interstate.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think these sites will offer more quality promos to keeps us playing there, but i hope there is legalization

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast