Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

PokerOwned Master

I need info i bots.

I have been hearing a lot about bots in the forums over the past week and i still can't figure out what they are. I thought it was illegal for cpu programs to be playing on these sites. Any information i can get would be great!!!

Bots are set up by players and the majority of them suck, however I have heard that some programs are getting better, but when FT did a massive bot bust, I went to one of their forums and there were alot of ticked off players who were already down before the shut down.
    People program for certain betting patterns and they work best in fixed or pot limit.
    If you suspect someone of being a bot, you can search them on opr and they usually have outrageous player patterns that would seem impossible for a human to do.

I hadn't heard much about this. It's good to know. I think that there are more of these out there then we realize.

PokerOwned Pro
    Lots of losers out there wouldnt surprise me one bit

PokerOwned Master
    bots bots bots bots learn to play you wont need one lol

PokerOwned Master
    my college friend set up a bot with his dad that he used on full tilt many years ago...despite their skills, they never managed to make a profitable bot!! i think the main problem lies in assessing what features the bot needs to consistently profit...it might seem really simple but programming a bot that will consistently play a strategy that is optimum enough to earn money is very very tough...atleast that's what i was told.

aside from this, ive seen a bunch of online sites that sell bots and claim they will be profitable, but they're seem to be many reports of most of them being frauds.

idk if any consistently profitable bots exist, but if they do i'd def like to know as well