Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post Carbon SUCKS BALLS

I wish I could still play at poker stars. yesterday and this morning I got beat on the river on every single hand i called. I mean every one how is that possible? I dont know. I do know that cant hit the river to save my life no suckouts for me.Good thing its freeroll money. I would never deposit my own money there not with their river of hell
    Last edited by johnnyray; 03-11-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Banned
    I have seen a lot of turn wins too or runner runner. The turn killed me today.

It is just a crazy site, its always the worst hand too. It is the worst hand wins site atleast 90% of the time.Constantly being beat by crap so often Its stupid. I had a guy put me all in preflop 3hrs in a tourny wasnt a turbo I had 85,000 he had 87,000. so everyone folded I called I got A A heads up im happy. He turns over Q 4 offsuit im very happy now. The flop Q 4 Q WTF. It makes no scense none of it I was out three before the bubble . YEA CARBON

again....I will cry tears of joy when the DOJ hammer comes down on this fairytale site....

PokerOwned God
    sorry dude, but join the party carbon kills and the pain will never stop..lol..gl though

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    johnnyray its called variance.. everyone goes through dry spills, if you stick with it, im shure you will start to see good results.

PokerOwned Master
    how about the donkey that open shoves 50 bb with 39 of diamonds UGT when i picked up QQ utg + 1. i snap call and the flop is 10 5 10 rainbow with 1 diamond. Now the donk has a 4% chance of hitting runner - runner. Turn was 8 of diamonds. Once the turn peeled - i knew it was over and it was. oh well - on to the next hand.
    Last edited by joefine; 03-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You guys are real big cry babies imo

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas3154 View Post
    really nick....you try and lose multiple times to 1 or two outers on a repeated basis, for hundred dollar pots and tell me you would'nt have somethin' to say. When you graduated beyond .05/.10 blinds then give your opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas3154 View Post
    He must be one of the donks whos always suking out LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast