Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I just realized Carbon doesnt change star staus anymore. lol

I had been wondering for months, why my half a gold star never changed on carbon now lately. then ye sterday a few other people at t a ble were asking about this too, so i wrote carbon, and they said they had got rid of the stars progaram a while ago now LOL<,, so whatever stars u had by ur name will now stay that way forever there, LOL. i think if they got rid of that program tho,, they shoild take a way every1s stars, so every1 woild be even then tho..OK gl all

PokerOwned Pro
    I was wondering that! I have half a star for a while

PokerOwned Pro
    thats funny i was sayin the same thing last weekend. im like wtf i got over 1200 points earned and nothing i got like 200 somewere else and got a broze star lol. good to know this info

yea hopefulllly this will help people,, who keeep asking where the stars are now LOL ...

I have 3 bronze stars,, boy I must have lost alot of money to get that many...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    After the update, I turned my stars visibility to the "off" setting. Why? I don't know. Thought well I don't want everyone to see this, even though you can go the leaderboard and pretty much figure this out.

PokerOwned God
    nice update rrick, thanks ... was sorta wondering when I'd get another half star

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I guess they should turn it off, if they don't use it anymore.

PokerOwned God
    I was wondering that too. I knew my starts hadn't changed for awhile, but I didn't know what the next criteria was for it to change. Thanks for the info.

ur stars are like asssholes....evewry1 got 1....they mean nothing....who cares about them....turn em off n be done

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast